Asbestos in the Workplace
To describe the nature of asbestos, explain the reasons why it is hazardous, and consider the main requirements of the control of asbestos in the workplace regulations.
Who will benefit from this course:
Employers, employees, the self-employed, and particularly persons responsible for work premises and control of asbestos.
- Introduction – (5 mins)
- Types of Asbestos – (5 mins)
- Where Asbestos is Found – (5 mins)
- The Risk – (10 mins)
- Health Effects – (15 mins)
- What the Law Says – (15 mins)
- Working with Asbestos – (10 mins)
- Control Measures – (10 mins)
- Self Test – (15 mins)
25 questions covering each of the previous 8 modules
Results are stored for later retrieval by training supervisors
Average course completion time: