The electrical safety at work training course ensures that persons using electrical equipment are able to identify potential hazards caused by careless use and to detect common faults which would render electrical equipment unsafe. Basic fist aid for victims of electrocution is also covered.
Who will benefit from this course:
All employees who use electrically powered equipment and tools at work
- What is electricity
- Introduces the terms “electrical current, electromotive force and electrical power.”
- Dangers of Electricity
- Considers the risks people take when using electricity at work.
- Safe use of Electrical Equipment
- Explains the methods used to control electricity and reduce the risk to users.
- Electric Shock and First Aid
- Looks at the effects of an electric shock to the body, and shows some basic first aid principles.
- Self Test
Results are stored for later retrieval by training supervisors
Average course completion time: