Plus Training Online Health & Safety Training
At Plus Training, we take pride in providing practical, cost-effective and bespoke solutions to health and safety matters, ensuring the business needs are lawfully met and sustained into the future.
We have developed our online health and safety training
to provide a comprehensive online training solution that is cost effective, flexible, compliant and accessible to all, from SME's to multi-national corporate enterprises.
What are the key benefits of the Plus Training online health and safety training solution?
Why choose Plus Training?
- Cost-effective, flexible training solution for every business
- Courses can be taken at any time to suit the learner and / or business
- Progress at the learner´s pace
- Management system provides monitoring of learners progress
- Lifetime access to online training records
- Wide range of courses available
- Pricing structure ensures training is competitively priced
- Each course is designed to ensure effective learning throughout
- Courses are modular with tests at the end of each module with a final test at the end of the course
- The standard pass rate of 75% can be increased to meet specific requirements
- Management system provides for controlling access to courses, monitoring of learner progress and training records for life
- Continuous access to courses for the duration of the contract
- Fully interactive, the online training courses are the right mix of video, animation, text and the spoken word
- Technical help and support from Plus Safety
- Certificates can be printed showing your own company logo
- Electronic payment method
What Health & Safety Courses Are Available Online?
Our wide range of online health & safety courses include the following:
With 41+ online courses available, you'll find our comprehensive range will cover your business needs. See our health & safety course titles
page for full details of our courses.
Health & Safety Online Training News
View our latest news and views below straight from our blog. You can click on a story title below or for a fully searchable news archive, visit the Plus Training blog