Safety Signs Awareness
The workplace safety signs awareness course explains the different types of safety signs, and how and where they should be used in the workplace.
Who will benefit from this course:
All employees who need to understand the meaning of safety signs in order to encourage workplace safety.
- Introduction – (5 mins) Introduces the main requirements of the Regulations.
- What is a Safety Sign ? – (5 mins) Describes the various types of safety signs.
- Using Safety Signs – (5 mins) Important points to remember when using signboards.
- Safety Signs – (5 mins) Examples of prohibition, warning, mandatory, emergency escape and first-aid signs.
- Fire Safety Signs – (5 mins) Considers the important features of fire safety signs.
- Other Signs & Signals – (5 mins) How to use signs to mark containers and traffic routes.
- Self Test – (5 mins) The self test contains 30 questions to test your understanding of the course. Results are stored for later retrieval by training supervisors.
The average course completion time is: