Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations 2013 (RIDDOR)
To explain the requirements of RIDDOR 2013, which applies to all work activities in Great Britain, including the offshore oil and gas industry.
Who will benefit from this course:
All employers, the self-employed, and persons in control of work premises, who must report certain work-related accidents, diseases and dangerous occurrences to the HSE.
- Introduction – (5 mins)
- Reportable Incidents – (15 mins)
- Notification & Reporting – (10 mins)
- Reporting a Fatality – (5 mins)
- Reporting Cases of Disease – (5 mins)
- Reporting Gas Incidents – (5 mins)
- Making & Keeping Records – (5 mins)
- Self Test – (10 mins)
30 questions covering each of the previous 7 modules. Results are stored for later retrieval by training supervisors
The average course completion time is: